11. Consuming avocados is also associated with healthy aging because the fruit contains compounds with essential antioxidant properties.
12. Avocados contain essential elements, which are associated with a reduced risk of cartilage defects (symptom of osteoarthritis). This may help in reducing the risk of osteoarthritis.
13. Nutrient Absorption: Avocados have nutrients present in them that help to the body to absorb nutrients more efficiently.
14. Avocados control the way that glucose is metabolized by the body, thereby protecting the overall health of diabetic patients.
15. Avocados provide vital nutrients to athletes to maintain required energy levels and good health.