1. Avocados contain a great balance of insoluble and soluble fibers that help to keep digestive system healthy.
2. Eating avocados help to prevent bad breath, which is primarily caused by indigestion or stomach issues. Avocados have also been linked to preventing oral cancers.
3. Avocados are loaded with nutrients that are beneficial for maintaining healthy skin and nourishing dry and damaged hair.
4. Eating avocados are very good for reducing liver damage. The fruit has certain organic compounds that help in improving liver health.
5. Avocados has compounds that help to keep the eyes healthy by protecting the eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration.